Highland Homestead and PCGNA

Maaaaaaannnnnn, more in the saga. If this lady really did die, that’s probably sad, but none of this adds up. So messed up

Attachments

• 60A8058E-9305-4418-9E49-196639E73EF1.jpeg
    60A8058E-9305-4418-9E49-196639E73EF1.jpeg
    438.1 KB · Views: 68
  • 29667ADE-64D6-4E4A-AF58-54AF07C9B8D1.jpeg
    29667ADE-64D6-4E4A-AF58-54AF07C9B8D1.jpeg
    792.5 KB · Views: 68
Maaaaaaannnnnn, more in the saga. If this lady really did die, that’s probably sad, but none of this adds up. So messed up
You guys, I would slow down on this... I spoke with her on the phone last year. She asked if I knew anyone who might want to expand their hatching business because she was in the hospital. There was a nurse in the room telling her she needed to get off the phone. She never asked me for money. A few days later she got a friend or something to ship some pullets to me for free. I never heard anything else so I didn't think much about it. If that is the sister telling you she died and that kid is her sister's kid then this is really tragic. I guess you never know, but she seemed like a really nice lady. She was offering people a whole lot of really expensive chickens and equipment for free if they'd agree to take over her breeding operation.

You guys, I would slow down on this... I spoke with her on the phone last year. She asked if I knew anyone who might want to expand their hatching business because she was in the hospital. There was a nurse in the room telling her she needed to get off the phone. She never asked me for money. A few days later she got a friend or something to ship some pullets to me for free. I never heard anything else so I didn't think much about it. If that is the sister telling you she died and that kid is her sister's kid then this is really tragic. I guess you never know, but she seemed like a really nice lady. She was offering people a whole lot of really expensive chickens and equipment for free if they'd agree to take over her breeding operation.

My whole point in posting this stuff is to let the people who are in my similar situation know how the situation is unfolding. It’s now completely clear that people won’t be getting their orders, and refunds won’t be issued unless a dispute is filed with the bank.

If all of this is true, and she did pass away, it is indeed sad and I’m sorry for her family. It’s hard to really put yourself in that type of position, but I think it’s probably good business practice to try and settle your accounts before that time comes... So that your family doesn’t have to deal with these types of repercussions for months down the road. And, I think that customers that went out of their way to pay(A LOT) more and support a small business deserve the right to feel a bit jilted and entitled to answers, no matter how painful or sad. How else are people supposed to feel? To each their own, I supposed.

I will reiterate: the real point of this thread is to let people know that this “PCGNA” company does not exist, and if it does they are not honoring or fulfilling orders hat have been placed and paid. No one is independently issuing refunds, so your only hope of getting your money back is to go through your bank. And anyone involved in the sale of the company has no means of contacting this new company, or of returning your money.

So I created an Instagram account just to talk to this sister. It sounds like friends and family were in the account all the time helping when help was needed, so there was no real takeover and she was actually asked to do this. Just read the screenshot, it's really really sad. I think I read in someone's comment that the sister was the one to urge people to contact their bank if they hadn't received their order? It sounds like a lot of effort was made to tie up loose ends in a short amount of time and my guess is the new owners either are being slow and don't know a ton about doing business online, or just took her stuff and ran. Really sad. It's not a lot of money for the banks to return in my opinion and I've never had a problem when I've needed to do this (twice with bad breeders by the way - Reinhardt mini ranch and James Marie farm took a lot of money from me and they are both still running around happy and healthy).

Attachments

• 2C7E64E3-122B-4537-980B-48986C787E7A.jpeg
    2C7E64E3-122B-4537-980B-48986C787E7A.jpeg
    694.2 KB · Views: 61
A little bit of research shows that she just refiled to keep her company name trademarked on the 8th of this month listing the owner as none other than Kelsey Santangelo. Pretty sure you cant list dead people as owners.
Doing some digging.. this document states that SOMEONE filed a PETITION to REVIVE the trademark and there is a brand new contact of Margold Holdings... Sounds like the alleged new owners might finally be surfacing. I'm thinking you wouldn't need to petition if you already owned it.

Back
Top Bottom