Hobby Farm Magazine Q

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Cats Critters, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Cats Critters

Cats Critters Completely Indecisive

I subscribed in Oct. and I have not gotten a magazine yet, there bi-monthly and the one I'm waiting on the Nov/Dec one. So has anyone gotten theirs? I know Tractor Supply has it in (they got it mid-october). just very eager to get it. [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 5, 2008
  2. Cats Critters

Anyone [​IMG]

3. Run-A-Muck Ranch

Run-A-Muck Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

I pick mine up at Fleet Farm...Sorry don't do the subscription on it....Only because I like getting it right away and not having to wait for the mail to deliver it....
    I did just pick up the Jan/Feb issue of the Hobby Farm Home mag. though. That was pretty early considering it's only Dec.....
    Hope you get yours soon....

4. Southernbelle

Southernbelle Gone Broody

Mar 17, 2008
    Virginia
    I subscribe and I don't know where my issue is, so I don't know if I got one or not, it's not where I usually keep them... [​IMG] I'm a little scatterbrained, so it might just be me. Sorry I'm not much help!

5. sunnychooks

sunnychooks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 21, 2007
    NJ
    I got my Nov/Dec issue a while ago. You may want to contact the subscription dept.
    Their phone number for subscriptions is 800-627-6157 or you can go online at www.custmag.com/hob

6. Cats Critters

Thanks! I looked and they must have gotten it late it says I'm suppose to start with the jun/Feb one! [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Henrietta23

Henrietta23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    I subscribed to Hobby Farms Home in Oct. and haven't gotten my first copy yet either.
    *ETA* Wrote that post yesterday and the magazine was in today's mail. Hope your Hobby Farm comes soon too!

Last edited: Dec 6, 2008
  8. Cats Critters

I got the Jan/Feb issue today [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by