holes in duck feet

silkiemother

Crowing
Sep 14, 2018
east wenatchee
my new duck willow is getting small holes in her feet and we cannot figure out why and they look kind of painful and there is no sharp objects in her pen only a drake and a pool and that is it.does anyone know what could cause this?

I can try.and the weird thing is the holes won't scab over and aren't bleeding.
I have one duck with a hole in her web. I'm guessing at some point she must have stuck a stick through it or something. . it is just a hole now. Looks like someone used a hole punch on her.
This may be crazy. . but if you don't think there is anything sharp they could be stepping on. . for you possibly have a mouse problem? Could mice be biting their feet somehow?

we do have a slight mouse problem,but most of the holes are round and now,when I checked after school,she had a new,slightly bigger hole in her webbing.and the place where she is staying is all pebbles surround by a tree,a fence,and a chicken coop.

the picture won't show up but she has a bb sized hole and then a small one the looks like a pencil got jabbed into her foot then got pulled a little,and then a couple smaller ones,like pencil point sized.

Back
Top Bottom