Holly, Lisa's and Lexa's Silkie Hatching Egg Countdown

Quote:
As long as you can still see veins, leave the babies in there... they can still hatch. If they dont hatch, that would be a mystery. Since the temps and humidity was good. Hmmm. Keep up the hope babe!!!

thumbsup.gif

Holly did they stop, or just underdeveloped? Check your thermometer (get another against it) and keep going if they are underdeveloped but still alive. Don't throw in the towel yet!

Quote:
Yea, I can some-what see movement so I'm leaving them in there, I'm just really upset about the whole thing b/c everything went so perfectly. Temp is good I have three thrmos and only one is a degree of and my hydros are good too... Boo I'm just having a bad day now
hit.gif

Quote:
Yea, I can some-what see movement so I'm leaving them in there, I'm just really upset about the whole thing b/c everything went so perfectly. Temp is good I have three thrmos and only one is a degree of and my hydros are good too... Boo I'm just having a bad day now
hit.gif

what day did you put them in? when are they due again?

Quote:
hit.gif

what day did you put them in? when are they due again?

I put them in on the 30th and since I'm a day ahead of the states it's the 16th here which is day 17 for the eggies... They are due Monday I think I lost a few days since my g-ma was visiting so I'm still confused lol

I'm hangin in there~ You have to let us know when your babies start doing something! They should be here in what 1 or two days???

Quote:
YES! Friday through Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but friday night i wont be here.... ill be 3 hours away from them, so on saturday there will be pics. Im going to a 4-h livestock auction.
smile.png

My DH will be in charge. Hope he can hold it all together
fl.gif

Quote:
YES! Friday through Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but friday night i wont be here.... ill be 3 hours away from them, so on saturday there will be pics. Im going to a 4-h livestock auction.
smile.png

My DH will be in charge. Hope he can hold it all together
fl.gif

You better send him to the auction with a list LOL You couldn't get me away from my bator around hatch time!

Back
Top Bottom