home made laundry soap (quick)

I originally bought the ingredients from Ebay, but, also recently found them at my local grocery store, not Wally World. Also I use old laundry jugs as well as cleaned out milk jugs to store mine in. There is another thread here with alot of great "Self Sufficent" stuff on it. I will find you the link and post it here for you.

Thanks! I would really like to make my family more 'self sufficient' and hopefully one day soon we'll be able to keep some chickens to have eggs too! I love the homemade soap idea and might just head out tomorrow to get the ingredients!

Thanks so much!
big_smile.png

Just two days ago, I found all those ingredients at Krogers! YAY!

The subsitute for washing soda is that ph Balancer for pools worked out great too! Smelled fresh and clean!

I made my first batch last week of the gel kind...Found all the things I needed at Krogers...I really like using it and it smells great...I keep mine in a 4 gal. plastic tote with a lid....

We love the gel homemade laundry soap. We use it every day! We just add liquid bleach to the wash when doing whites, and also line dry. The sun is great at natural bleaching
smile.png

PS all our ingredients came from Fred Meyer, which is owned by Kroger.

I'll have to check out Kroger's as I haven't been able to find the ingredients at wal-Mart. You let it set up before pouring to storage containers? Does it pour easily? I may try making some soon. Not right now, though. Every extra minute is spent either picking veggies or putting them up. We pulled almost all of our corn yesterday and I stayed home from work to put it up. My girls helped shuck it and it took almost 6 non-stop hours to get it all put up. I picked about 1/2 bushel of green beans and 1/2 bushel purple hull peas as well. We have baskets of tomatoes to do tomorrow. Zuchinni before sleep tonight and butterbeans filling out in the garden. Whew,I'm tired.

Back
Top Bottom