Homemade Christmas Ornament Swap ~ November/December CLOSED

I got my final swap ornament today. From Pio-Pio, I believe.
It is wonderful. I like ornaments with the year on them. Some nostalgia of my Godfather & the ornaments we got from him annually.

94687_4swappio.jpg

Thank you all! We got our tree up on Saturday & the ornaments all have primo placement. They are all very special to us, and we've had a great time seeing how creative you folks are.

I finished reesepoultry's ornament today. I took WAY longer to complete than I had ever anticipated and have some seriously sore fingers, lol. I hope she likes it
smile.png
It goes out tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

Last edited:
m.kitchengirl :

I got my final swap ornament today. From Pio-Pio, I believe.
It is wonderful. I like ornaments with the year on them. Some nostalgia of my Godfather & the ornaments we got from him annually.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/94687_4swappio.jpg

Thank you all! We got our tree up on Saturday & the ornaments all have primo placement. They are all very special to us, and we've had a great time seeing how creative you folks are.

yes that was from me, I realized afterwards I was so worried about shipping them late I never put my name on anything.
th.gif

so glad you like it and brought you back to good memories , I was worried when I was seeing everyone elses was chicken themed.​

you missed the bubble wrap part, lol. mine was better wrapped than most eggs i ever got.

I'm glad to hear that. I am sure it is inevitable I will ship eggs...

I was worried when I was seeing everyone elses was chicken themed.

Me, too. Mine weren't chicken themed either.

I will be working on a few more site appropriate stuff for when the swap starts up again.​

Quote:
hugs.gif
I will love it because it was handmade in the USA.
love.gif

I love handmade things they have all the love in them and aren't made by machines.

recieved my 2nd ornament yesterday from crazy cat and chicken lady! its very cool. thank you so much, the kids had tons of questions about it.... how is the egg empty? how did she do that? how did it not break? ... let just say they think its way cool, our 1st ever egg ornament
love.gif

26246_xmas_ornament_2.jpg

Last edited:
Glad you like it and glad it stayed in one piece! I was SO worried about the BOSS beak! The 1 hole I used to blow it out has tail feathers stuck in it! and then I poke 2 more holes for the wing feathers! 16g needle is my bestfriend! (14g is too big and will break the egg!) They do break easier cause they're chicken eggs and I swear my heart skips a beat if I do break one in my hand.

I got the two cutest ornaments yesterday!! and I feel bad that I only sent 1 now.. They're adorable and even dBF said what a cool idea.
clap.gif
Thats shocking for eggs!!
wink.png
Thank you for my adorable little guys!

Oops forgot to say they're from Stuck in the Coop!

IMG_3502.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom