Homemade Christmas Ornament Swap ~ November/December CLOSED

Ok I finally got a picture of the ornament from Pumpkinpup. She did such a great job. I wish I could get a better pic of it. It is so complicated I am sure it took a long time to do.

011.jpg

This was such a great swap! So many, many different types of ornaments it was wonderful to see them all! Thanks everyone for participating!

Thank YOU, Sianara for hosting.
You did a wonderful job & I am SO excited for next year's swaps to start. I have SO MANY great ideas.

Everyone is really creative & talented here. It is nice to do things like this, ESPECIALLY since I am having a hard time finding people locally who want to craft/knit/pickle/preserve/sew together.
Even the Man Of The House thinks this is "the best possible use of the internet and sites like that enabler's anonymous chicken page" he has ever heard of. I concur.
thumbsup.gif

You are welcome. I enjoyed all the 2011 homemade ornament swaps and it's an enjoyable swap to host
tongue.png

I also wanted to say a public THANK YOU to buffbeauty for sending me one of her lovely feathered eggs as a hostess gift. It was not necessary but totally appreciated
woot.gif
ya.gif

To keep the "swap spirit" going a little longer, I'm going to participate in the JANUARY BAKED GOOD SWAPS too. Hope to see more of you there!

Quote:
I did recieve mine and they are wonderful! Thank you so much
hugs.gif
The kids put all our ornament from the swap right in front of the tree for everyone to see and makes sure they point out where they came from! this was such fun and looking forward to swapping again!
26246_xmas_2011_089.jpg
cinnamon sticks! its smells so good!
26246_xmas_2011_088.jpg
from a shell! (my daughters favorite)

...sorry for the late post but we have a 18 mth old that likes to hide things right now and my camera was the latest in her game.

Back
Top Bottom