some varieties can be poisonous... but most here in america aren't as far as i know. the normal white and yellow are not.. check wikipedia for which are/aren't.. i wondered this awhile back as we always pulled them off the vines and let the chickens peck them out of our hands for the fun of it... they love them, we even "Ate" some ourselves a few times growing up.
They grow all over the fence that connects the yard to the chicken's area. If they were poisonous I'd have a bunch of dead chickens.
I've said it before and I'll say it again. My chickens wander everywhere on this farm. They eat all sorts of things and no one's been poisoned yet. They must know what's okay and what's not.
Don't know about toxicity for chickens, but honeysuckle isn't poisonous in general. A preferred deer browse, I fertilize patches of it to make it grow so they've got more food, but rarely keep it ahead of the hungry brown beasties.