HOOSIERS Only - INDIANA - Ru1?

welcome-byc.gif
patti'speeps

Quote:
What side of town you on? Emma's Place is good if you are on the west side. Fischers is good on the East side. I get my Nutrena at Emmas Place. It's just inside the Posey County Line.

I have 5 buff orpington chicks coming from purely poultry on or around March 15th along with 25 others (5 other breeds). Assuming all of them survive, I am going to have more than I need. I'd be happy to sell you a couple for what I have in them (I think it's about $3.50 a chick after shipping) if you want to wait til the 15th.

I am in Gibson County.

bartellb and Stevenson

There is a group of us crazy chicken people who meet up in Evansville one a month throughout the summer. If you are interested you can pm me or if you are on facebook they are under evansville backyard chickens. We just meet for dinner and sit around and talk for an hour or so. Its a great place to meet locals with the same interests.
thumbsup.gif

I just found out yesterday I have met and know a fellow BYCer and didnt know it. LOL small world. He is the mailman for our tax office! At least I know my eggs will be safe in his hands when they come.
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom