Horse Triplets. Hatching on 3/27

Pics
Whoa! Hubby n I have joked about getting a camera just to watch chickens at night. Chicken tv! We've never priced them thinking it would only frustrate us with prices out of reach. This is reachable! Thank you! When my big coop is done this is on my list as "need"!

The “negative” could be that these are only iOS and Android app related. There is no current desktop program to view them. And your WiFi has to reach the coop. I added a WiFi extender inside the end of my house closest to the coop because my WiFi didn’t reach out there before. Oh, and they have to be plugged in, I don’t think there is a battery version yet.

I want a camera to put by or in the nestboxes and see who’s laying lol

I’ve wanted to do that too. :D

The “negative” could be that these are only iOS and Android app related. There is no current desktop program to view them. And your WiFi has to reach the coop. I added a WiFi extender inside the end of my house closest to the coop because my WiFi didn’t reach out there before. Oh, and they have to be plugged in, I don’t think there is a battery version yet.

I’ve wanted to do that too. :D

I think it would be fun!! I have some ideas of who lays what and who the slackers are but it would be nice to know for sure LOL

Egg A
IMG_20190327_072440.jpg

Egg C
IMG_20190327_072500.jpg

I should have weighed them at hatch but didn't think about it until just now.

They are not yet 24 hours old.

Back
Top Bottom