Horseback Riders?

Those are the best to own!!! It will be a nice coop
smile.png

I love to ride horses......But the only thing is i dont have one because we dont have no where to put one!!!!

Eatin'Dirt :

How do you post pics???

Load them to a photo site like flickr or Photobucket. Then copy the lmg link from there to here.​

I too grew up riding horses. I used to show APHA. I come from a family that shows, was riding before I could walk. I own two quarter horses , my husband fell in love with riding so he had to have his own horse. I feel lucky to have a spouse who enjoys it as do I. I cant do as much riding as I would like due to health issues. I am able to from the ground help my husband and he listens and has learned alot. I use to also give lessons. I thought about getting my judges card. But when I really think about it i enjoyed showing but i don't miss it.
After awhile traveling all over the US gets to be a lot . But boy I had some awesome times. Riding a working cattle horse I something everyone should do once in their lifetime ! Boy if it fun. Also nothing clears the mind like hoping on for a nice trail ride.

Greetings,
Grew up with the grandparents having horses. It was always lurking in the back of my head I'd have my own someday, at least by 50. Well, I beat that by several years. I started with a loud leopard Appy who is 27, and a gray TWH that's huge and built like a tank. Met my hubby and we aquired a buckskin QH mare than had been abused and a black TWH. Hubby fell in love with riding, all trail for him. We just bought a 14 month old paint stud colt and a tri-colored paint mare. I'm building up to showing again and I'm going to start riding the games too. Used to show Andalusians a few years back for a friend and wasn't my cup of tea, but now that I have a few to show, I'm going to start back up. They're like our kids. As with everything on the Funnee Farm, they get taken care of better than the humans do!

I love all of the beautiful photos! I got my first horse when I was around 4 she was an appy, not really the best Childs horse, but at least she dissent kill me. I've owned several through the years but now I have my paint he's about 12 but I got him as a 2 year old. He is a great horse just temperamental at times. I bought a lessons mare for my SO to learn to ride and she is 1 heck of a horse. I love her she even knows to walk, trot, and woah on command. We also bought a pair of Clydesdales this year. I enjoy riding them also, it definitely a different experience than my paint. I'll try to get some pics to post.

Back
Top Bottom