Horseback Riders?

Quote:
LOL Mee tooo I rode before I could walk! That is wonderful to find a man that loves it like you!! Yep nothing clears the head like a trail ride!!!!!

Quote:
Mine do too!!! That sounds awesome getting back to showing. I love the games myself! But Im a trail girl allll the way! I have done competitive trail a long time ago, I want to get into that again. Im think I want to train my Morgan filly for that. She is 3 now, time. Im alll about the rescues too!! What a feeling!!!

Quote:
LOL I had a Shetland pony for my frist, talk about how to teach a kid real fast! But she never killed me or even close.
smile.png
Sounds like an awesome mare!

I ride, I also event my horses at trials. Do a little show- jumping too.

I have:
Welsh Cob, aboout 14.3- 15 hands. 9 yrs, gelding, bay.- Google ( new guy I just got, competing him Novice eventing )
Connemara/ Thoroughbred cross, 8 yrs, palimino, mare -- Sprite ( My personal mare, I event her Novice and Molly Rosin events her Preliminary. Look up Molly Rosin's blog to see more about her... + pics
smile.png
)
thoroughbred gelding, 13 yrs, black, gelding -- Footloose ( rehabilitating- was for sale for 150,000 as a SJ before injury to tendon. My mother, a vet, got him free, and it has taken us a year and a half to get him fixed up. We should be able to event him up to Training or Preliminary lvl.
Dutch warmblood, 2 yrs, filly, paint -- Perfect Puzzle ( almost died as a foal, is sorta lame, we are crossing fingers she will grow out of it as her mom and dad are both KWPN )
Thoroughbred, 7 yrs, gelding, dark bay -- Ankhe Pass ( horse my mom rescued... she couldnt put him down. He is for sale as an eventer and is competing with Molly Rosin )
Thoroughbred, 16 yrs, chestnut, gelding -- Nifty Neil ( Rescue of my mom, ridable but noone is riding him... he gets to live out his years in a field of ours...)
Welsh Mountain Pony, 20 yrs, gray, gelding -- Silver Stallion ( my first riding pony.... gets to live out his years in our field )
Shetland, 40 yrs, black?, gelding -- Fred ( old pony who gets to live the rest of his life n our fields.... )

'bout time you posted pictures.
big_smile.png
she is VERY pretty!

Wow Quinn, you must have a full schedule with those...

Back
Top Bottom