Horseback Riders?

I used to train and show racking horses and tennessee walkers, then this year I got into barrel racing, right now I'm barrel racing my WC tennessee walker, Tank, and just am teaching my new appaloosa Faith all the running events and shes pretty much got it all down, I also show in all kinds of different events and am joining a rodeo drill team that travels around the southeast with Faith. Here are pics of each of them
smile.png

217153_1669544774566_1115730211_31460223_5750230_n.jpg

tank

100_0997.jpg

faith

Quote:
I'm super jealous I want a foal. Especially one as cute as that. Congrats!

Thank you. The same mare had a foal last year that lived only a few hours. We are thankful that this year's filly is healthy and doing well! Our horses actually live in Missouri and we live in Florida. We are hoping that they can spend this winter down here. The summers were really hard on 2 of our horses....so they are out on our 40 acres taking some time off!

Here is our rescue. A 20 year old mare being kept at a rental barn in Palmer Alaska. I bought my daughter lessons on her. Helped the barn owner nurse her thru a wound in her mouth, in the dead of a very cold winter Then come Spring gave a thousand dollars for her and a thousand to the vet and farrier the next day. Her name Panama McCoy. A Real daughter of the Arabian Super Stallion The Real McCoy! She is gone now, a lack of dental care in her first 20 years brought her to an end at the age of 28 with a twisted gut. I had her put down with dignity. She was a Magic Pony. For an Arab the most wonderful kids horse on the planet. Clocked at 35 miles an hour at the age of 25. She took a NBHA Reserve Champion at 27 years old. We gave her our best and we believe she gave us hers.

RIP to the worlds most magical mare.
91661_195930_1864867586716_1391791352_32083582_1454772_n.jpg

I love riding! I've ridden Quarter Horses, Fox Trotters, and some others that I don't remember. I don't own own a horse, although I am working on that.
big_smile.png
I've vollunteered for Horses of Hope, and I intend to do more of that if i can. I try to ride whenever I can, but it seems I can't get enough riding in!
big_smile.png
I've ridden western, but the horse I'm looking at is English, I think.

Back
Top Bottom