horses come and talk horse with me

Exactly! Great choices. I like all of them too!!
just to name a few though:
Clydesdale
Tennessee walking
Egyptian Arabian
Fjord
Knabstrup
Morgan

Palomino would be my no 1 favorite, but I have had some confusion on breed and color, I know there is a palomino color, but I think there's a breed too, am I correct?
Yeah. I have a palomino but she is a quarter horse. I really don’t understand either.

Exactly! Great choices. I like all of them too!!
just to name a few though:
Clydesdale
Tennessee walking
Egyptian Arabian
Fjord
Knabstrup
Morgan

Palomino would be my no 1 favorite, but I have had some confusion on breed and color, I know there is a palomino color, but I think there's a breed too, am I correct?
Oooh, I like your choices!

So, palomino is a color. Lots of horse breeds can be palomino. There is a registry for palomino colored horses. This can encompass all breeds--only requirement is the correct color.

Oh ok. I knew it was a color, but have several books that say it is a separate breed as well. Interesting.
Oooh, I like your choices!

So, palomino is a color. Lots of horse breeds can be palomino. There is a registry for palomino colored horses. This can encompass all breeds--only requirement is the correct color.

My favorites are
1. Fjords
2. Connemaras
3. Sorraias
4. Württembergers (I just love their confirmation)
And
5. Dales ponies

Dang, it was hard to narrow them down.
I love Thoroughbreds too though, I watch all of the races every year.

I just learned about this breed: black forest horse. It looks really fascinating, do any of y'all know about it? I think its really rare.
Pic from internet:
Screenshot_20210410-133640_kindlephoto-70122533.png

I just learned about this breed: black forest horse. It looks really fascinating, do any of y'all know about it? I think its really rare.
Pic from internet:
View attachment 2608814
They're really cool! Yeah, they're endangered I think.
What do you want to know about them? I can post a pic of their page in my horse book if you want.

They're really cool! Yeah, they're endangered I think.
What do you want to know about them? I can post a pic of their page in my horse book if you want.
Just about you know, are you familiar with the breed?

Back
Top Bottom