Horses

Thank You Melabella. We are in California. The pictures were taken in Waterford CA at a cross country course called Lone Tree Farm. Beautiful place year round.

Tina

I too am a horse lover :) I'm up to four now... Well maybe more like 3 1/2 since one is a mini :)

I've got my 29 year old QH gelding, Rey. He used to be my Pony Club horse and three day eventer when I was a kid. Now he hangs out and gets loved on!

I've also got a fuzzy little mini-horse named Ruby. She also hangs out and consumes carrots and love :)

Then I have my dressage horse, a Hanoverian gelding named Watchman. He'll be 20 this spring but he's still going strong. We'll be showing 4th level and Prix St. Greorges next year, I'm very excited!

And finally we have the newest member of the family... This is Aurie - he's an Oldenburg colt who just had his 18 month birthday. He arrived three weeks ago and is making friends left and right (as you can see in the picture!). He will start under saddle when he's 3 and will hopefully be my next dressage superstar :)

More beautiful horses!

Good luck with that handsome teenager. I hope he develops into everything you dream of!

MB

I have a snow white cremello gelding with blue eyes. He is 23 and has 2 speeds--slow and stop!
lau.gif
He is a love and no amount of money could ever buy him. I even sold a really nice mare because she made it her mission in life to pick on him. I have a non spotted paint mare with a blaze face that thinks she is my pocket pet. And a dark bay Tennessee Walker mare that is 25 and her daughter, my mule, that is a real hoot. Also have a spotted donkey that came from an abusive home. His hooves curled up to his pasterns and it took 2 years to get them right again. I don't show, I ride in the Western Schlump style, meaning I just schlump around for my own pleasure.
lol.png

I ride western pleasure, too! I have a 31 year old rescue gelding. I don't have any pictures, but I'll try my best to describe him. He's about 14.2 hands tall, Arabian gelding, HANDSOME!!!, sweet, fleabitten grey.
ya.gif
Happy BYCing!!!
Rezia

I love horses too, ever since I first saw a horse!! I want to take lessons so bad. I always look them up online too.

Back
Top Bottom