Horses

I have 3 Abby, Shorty, and Leta
Abby, rescue and 28 here. She is now 30!
Abby28YearsOld_zpseb528a97.jpg

Shorty 17yr old
imagejpeg_35.jpg

Leta Unknown age (vet said 10)also rescued
IMAG1334-1-1-1-1.jpg

I have......

20 yr old Quarb. ..do anything horse.
5 yr old Quarb Pinto.... M
11 yr old Mustang
4 yr old mini appy stallion
6 yr old dun mini mare
4 yr old mini mare
4 yr old mini paint mare
4 yr old mini jack

22 year old x-barrel racer appendix quarter horse that was on the track once in her life, now learning that there is other speeds other then stop, and "oh my gosh i am gonna fly out of the saddle" fast

9 year old crop out paint that is a 1200 pound tank big teddy bear with a aditude, will push you to the limited of how far she can get away with AKA a 4 hoofed, 1200 pound tank bully with a sweet heart.

2 year old mini that LOVES to get hurt on a show day or a few days before a show day to A get out of showing, or B stop me from showing other animals, but she is my project gal and is my baby

1 year old min paint that is a speed demon and is a sweetie.

names?

22= Pearly princess, AKA princess, my copper tone princess

9= DeeDee, AKA Devils Delight (my dad) or Brirrose

2= flaming hair Jolene AKA my baby, AP (acindit prone) Fargo (eureka XD)

1= Sadie (barn name, forgot her papered name) AKA speed demon, sassy

Ace's Rainmaker aka Little Man. Brought him home last week. Basically a pasture pet the last few months, he's learning (remembering) the basics of good horse manners.

This is (Bay Baby) MVF ROCKABYEBAY... My 10 yo homebred mare, she is out of 1 of the 33 first Rocky Mountain Horses that started the breed.
emabe9ad.jpg
susu3uza.jpg
yqeda6ub.jpg

Bridget and BayBaby, BayBaby was about a week old here.

a2asuvet.jpg

This is my foundation RMH mare Scott's Bridget, my Bridgie passed earlier this year. She was a least 28 yo that we know of. I will post my other two later. It was an honor to me to have been a part of her life. I am so humbled by having her in my life.

Maye

Ride the Glide.....Got Gait.....I Do.....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom