Horses

Rascal - 36 yr old Morgan/QH. My daughter goofing off Dec 2010 and pretending to ride our Anatolian LGD, Lily...

Khindled Fire, aka Kenny. 6 yr old Arab (recently gelded)

Phantom's Lancer, aka Lancer. 28yr old Arab gelding

Sir Dynamo's Benjamin Echo. My mini that I had to leave with a friend in OK.

Oh,, Love them! The mini is adorable. Phantom looks amazing for his age., and Kenny is outstanding, WOW!

I am so glad Rascal has you. So often horses are done away with because of their age, thank you for doing right by him. Morgans always seem to last SO long. 38 is quite a feat!

Blessings to you and yours!
MB

Pretty horses!
droolin.gif

Chic on the right APHA 13 year old mare, Scoot, left 15 year old red dun AQHA gelding.Scoot is the son of Lacy.

Dudley, red dun APHA, 6 years old. Out of Lacy, by Willie

Willie, 13 year old War Bonnet APHA, sire to Dudley. Now a gelding. This is called red neck sledding in Maine. It is a small stone drag with a chair on the top. Not recommended if you value your life. :)

Nikki 25 year old AQHA dark buckskin mare.

Old Photo of Lacy, I'll tell you she is a red dun AQHA but you probably won't believe it. She is not a palomino. She has a dorsal and leg barring that she passes on to her foals. So identify this color as dunalino. She is now 27. Dam to Scoot and Dudley.

Scoot and Lacy

Another shot of Dudley.

I have some horses there names are Traveller, he's a Quarter horse, Smooth, he's a Quarter horse, Belle, she's a Miniature horse and my pony that im traning to sell Merry Legs, she's also a miniature. I love them so much
love.gif

Wish these guys were mine but i go to an agricultral school and these r the school horses

Jim The percheron

Almond Joy mini :)

Blue Halflinger

Back
Top Bottom