House Insurance and chickens, your gonna love this!

I want to know what insurance company this is. Maybe I should call mine and explain things before they jump on the bandwagon of stupidity. But...if it IS my insurance company, maybe I shouldn't call and make them aware of my combustion chamber in the backyard.
tongue.png
So who is it?

No, you see chickens are like irresponsible teenagers- sneaking off to smoke behind the barn. You have got to keep an eye on those hooligans or they will burn the whole place down.

I just asked my P/C guy if he had ever heard of such a thing, and his response was

"No, but just glancing out the window right now I can see at least two chickens fully engulfed in flames, so it’s not too surprising."

Which is one of the many reasons I have for working with this company!

th.gif
Too funny! New breed that reaches ideal roasting weight then grills itself... not a bad idea...

That's just too flipping funny-

I've been working on a secret project of Flaming Orps....they must have mistaken you for me!
14596_wmorpingtondrawingflame.jpg

Last edited:
Just the thought of chickens running around and spontaneously cooking themselves has me hungry!
lau.gif
This is the funniest thing I have seen today. Cool pic A.T. Hagan! ChooksChick let us all know when you have hatching eggs! Do those hard boil themselves too?
gig.gif

Quote:
ep.gif
hide.gif
Glad I didn't call!

That doesn't suprise me about them though. Our insurance went up one year, 2007 I think, when I asked why, the response was "because of wildfires"...ummm, scuse me, I have not seen a wildfire engulfing Memphis in flames yet, and that's the closest large city.
roll.png
In other words, we were paying premiums based on national losses rather than regional or local. What a crock!
rant.gif
I may switch again. It is unfortunate that they choose to do business like this. It would be different if I felt they were being honest about raising the rates.

Back
Top Bottom