How big of a quilt will 3yds make? (updated as I finish quilt)

This is the current project, It's going to be 7x8 blocks. I like it, the black material is semi transparent, I don't know what it's make out of...

22333_snapshot_20100117_6.jpg

Looking Great! You have inspired me to get off my butt and finish up some of the quilts I have half done around here. Dang you are fast!

The top just needs the borders now! I don't have any though
sad.png
I don't know if they will be black or the teal color. Probably black.... Then I am unsure if I'll be using fleece or batting and a cotton back.

22333_snapshot_20100117_9.jpg

Quote:
It's fun. I didn't even spend all weekend on it. I started around 7 and got the rows done. I had one row done yesterday, everything else I did today.

Quote:
It's not hard at all! I'm not sure if what I do is considered quilting or just sewing things together hehe. I have done a few now. Rag quilt, a simple quilt for a 3 year old's teddy bear, a strip quilt baby blanket, and this one
smile.png

Quote:
You could always use the opposite (or complementary) color of the teal. That would probably be gold(oops or might be orange), but if you look on-line for a color wheel, just find the color of the teal and look straight across the chart for the complementary color. Then come back with one of the other colors in the quilt as the outside border.

Last edited:
Woohoo, Zahboo, you are quick. You spit that right out. Was it a charm pack? If you cut and sewed that , you really are zippy. Yeahhhhhh.

Quote:
aww Redhen, my mom lives close to you, I could share her with you, if she can teach me... she can teach anybody.

Back
Top Bottom