How big/small is your town?

there are 420,003 in the city area here
that is what wiki says anyhow
I do not really have a clue
lol.png

Last edited:
Quote:
I never realised that Sydney was so large.

This morning on the news they were talking about Sydney being a popular "odd" place to vacation.

Imp- I didn't pay attention, so I don't know why.

As of the census[2] of 2000, there were 3,451 people, 1,580 households, and 935 families residing in the borough. The population density was 4,864.8 people per square mile (1,876.7/km²). There were 1,713 housing units at an average density of 2,414.8 per square mile (931.5/km²). The racial makeup of the borough was 94.38% White, 3.88% African American, 0.14% Native American, 0.17% Asian, 0.14% from other races, and 1.27% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0.75% of the population.

Oh , our hamlet has about 1,000 maybe . It's huge to say the least . At least our Post office is not on the chopping block because it serves even smaller hamlets .

I have lots of birds and all that jazz .....................
big_smile.png

I live right on the outside of a little town. There are a little over 400 residents. Five miles away though, is the hub of southeast Oklahoma, McAlester, which has around 18,000 people.

Quote:

This morning on the news they were talking about Sydney being a popular "odd" place to vacation.

Odd place? I went there last month and it was fantastic!
tongue.png

Totally more awesome than either Adelaide, Melbourne or Brisbane
lol.png

ray's two cents :

Quote:

tongue.png

lol.png

I have never been to any of them. Would like to though.

I don't know why they said it was odd, but I don't think they meant it in a bad way. They were talking about a few different places. Wish I had paid attention.

Apparently there are a lot of "odd" "weird" paranormal tours in Sydney. Maybe that was the topic because of Halloween.

Imp

Last edited:
Quote:
tongue.png

lol.png

I have never been to any of them. Would like to though.

I don't know why they said it was odd, but I don't think they meant it in a bad way. They were talking about a few different places. Wish I had paid attention.

Apparently there are a lot of "odd" "weird" paranormal tours in Sydney. Maybe that was the topic because of Halloween.

Imp

gig.gif
Perhaps so! The Opera House was probably a bit more odd than I'd expected it to be.
lol.png

Luna Park was a bit spooky-looking, we passed it on the ferry trip in the harbour.
You should come visit Australia one day! It's a beautiful country. (And there's kinda been a tourism imbalance recently with the strong dollar
wink.png
)

Back
Top Bottom