How did you come up with your screen name?

Well, mine is pretty obvious. But I found this site and looked around, and I recently got my first batch of chicks ever. (Yea!) Almost all the usernames I ever have say "4567" at the end, and I guess I just am a Chicken Lover!
tongue.png

Hi Yall!!!! I got my name as I am 6'3" tall and weigh about 370 lbs. with six kids and six grandkids so what hair I have left is GREY and I am part Cherokee or so I am told anyways and 23 is my lycky number as it is the day I was born!!!! Love this site!!!!
D.gif

I worked at the elementary school and the bus stop happened to be on the corner of my yard. All the kids from school would see me outside with the chickens and some did not know my name so they would say the chickenlady - so I guess it stuck and it fits.

I've wanted chickens since I read an article in Mother Earth News many years ago about a chicken moat around an orchard to keep the bugs down. I finally ordered a shipment of peeps against the wife's better judgement. Sitting at the computer last Feb I was reading up on care of chickens and surfing the this web site. The wife walks in the room with the Visa bill and asks "$800 for electric chicken fence?" I've turned our old $1,000 shed into a chicken house, ordered heat lamps, feeders, waterers, 30 hens of various breeds, set out a fence around our apple orchard, added a timer with electric door opener, and painted the shed. She says: "just so you can have fresh eggs" You've "got to be nuts!" Well, I needed a login name and I got one.

If you plant rain, you will harvest wind. Grateful Dead​

Well, archmichelle is part of my email address. I wish I would have been more creative and thought of something chicken-esque, but I just went with what I use everywhere else.

Oh, and I'm an architect so that's where arch comes from:p

We live in Brush Prairie and it's just a play on words from Little House on the Prairie. I kind of like Prairie Chick but it sounds kind of . . . um . . . provocative for a web name.

Look forward to reading more on this list.

Lil Chick on the Prairie
(who is very glad that we spent less than Got2BNuts to get up and going, However, it is amazing what we'll do for REAL eggs, hey!?)

Last edited by a moderator:
ASA is short for A Starving Artist. One christmas the pastor in church said to be happy for your child no matter what they decide to do with there life. Doctor, Lawyer, Teacher...... I looked my mom staight in the face and told her A Starving Artist. She rolled her eyes.

Back
Top Bottom