How do you call your chickens

Mine swarm me if they see me indoors, so no calling needed (if I could call them *off*, now THAT'd be useful).

However if they're inside and I go to the run, where they can't see me, the easiest way to troll them out is to call "chick-chick-chick-chick" in sort of the way a rooster says it when he has found some tasty things for his ladies to come and eat.

Pat

Quote:
I'll come running for a Panini!
100_4139-1.jpg

Mine are too little, but I plan on using the Beastie Boy's;

"Hey Ladieeeeees! Get funk-ky"

i hope they like it.
wink.png

By the way..the phone thing...LMAO

Last edited:
no sleep til brooklyn!!!!

"Mine swarm me if they see me indoors, so no calling needed (if I could call them *off*, now THAT'd be useful)." hahahahahaha. dont you feel like Ace Ventura at times, when all the critters flock to him and perch on him? everything wants to sit on me!

trying to think of something clever to say/call in the yard, in case the neighbors do hear me. hmmmm.

"last one here is a rotten egggggg!" hmmm. no.
"alle alle in come free" is that right?
"And THATS the FINAL OUT ladies and gentlemen. Score chickens 8 People 3" a little long. but I like it (picturing the "team" running in towards the dugout) haha
shoot, I had another in mind and done forgot it.

Last edited:
I think you just stand there and they come a runnin' hahahah.

or you can convince yourself you've trained them by giving a command and they come runnin.

as soon as someone masters the sit/stay let me know. I do know you can place your hand on their back and settle them down on your lap or arm. works good.

you know what would be even better then teaching them to sit and stay, build em an outhouse and potty train em!! Good bye pine shavings and massive mountain of poo, helloo clean shoes

Back
Top Bottom