How far have you driven for chickens

Quote:
Ok, that beats my 1688 to MA and back by a long shot!

wink.png

Furthest I've ever driven for chickens was 1 hour and 15 minutes. Came home, and then had to go back because one of the chicks didn't look right. After driving back there, we brought the chick back and it acted perfectly fine!

I will be driving to th coast to visit mom and pick up an EE roo Zoomumzy gave me.. it is 960 miles one way! I'll be collecting a goat and a mini moo and calf, too!

hmm I drove 8 hours round trip to pick up 2 pullets ( olive eggers) On my way I arranged it to sell off my silkies to BYC'ers:) 5 to one lady 3 hours into the trip and 4 to the last stop...I made the same trip even farther the next weekend to pick up 12 pullets for me and a few friends. In May Il be driving 8 hours one way to go to chickenstock in PA:) Im biting the bullet and driving to my first chickenstock:) I had a lady drive 3 hours to buy my chicks...that made me feel good..

lol 4hrs 1way cuz i couldnt afford the min. order and the shipping fee made my dad drive cuz we dont have a gps and i get lost driving to town
tongue.png
we went to meyer and got up to ashland from belmont county and he tried to turn around cuz we werent seeing any sign for polk ohio im like no way you are turning around we just drove 4hrs so we stoped and asked for directions (basicly on the outskirts of the town) nobody knew where it was some guy got his laptop and saide ok next turn turn left and go about 20miles

Quote:
Ooh.. good one.. Same thing here... wait... did she come see you after me? No way... she wasn't packing a small flock of white Orpingtons was she
wink.png

Yes she was!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom