How in the world did I come from that woman?

My parents are in their 70s and have never kept a dog or cat. They don't know the joy animals bring. They also think it's foolish to keep pets, and make their little comments to me almost every time I see them.

I enjoy my animals (24 chickens 2 turkeys, and two dogs), and I have two nice chicken coops and my dogs are house dogs, and I really don't care how they feel. So, I let them make their comments, and I do what I want to do. After all I am 47 years old! (OOPS, DID I JUST GIVE OUT MY AGE? LOL)

I'm so sorry you have a crabby mom just like mine! Welcome to the crabby mom club! I am president!
hugs.gif

Do what I do and let it roll off you back like water on a duck!
wink.png
After all, they're OLD and they will never change......

hugs.gif
Sorry about your mom being a pain in the bahookie. I know what that is like and it really stinks. I wosh I had words of wisdome but I really don't.

sorry for the side note but... You are almost 50?! For some reason I pictured you in your late 20's to early 30's
hu.gif
Can I still pretend you are?

If she has your work number, tell whoever answers the phone not to put her thru to you. If you are the one that answers the phone, tell her matter-of-factly that you are at work, and will not be harassed by her. If she continues to call, put her on hold. Alot.
cool.png
And if you can go to a bank to pay her off, then do that. If not, then mail a payment to her every month and don't take any poo from her.

Quote:
She has my extension and we don't have caller ID, but yeah, "I can't talk right now".

If she is calling you at work, maybe reminding her that if you get fired from your job due to excessive personal phone use means you have no money to pay loan payments

Quote:
She has my extension and we don't have caller ID, but yeah, "I can't talk right now".

If she is calling you at work, maybe reminding her that if you get fired from your job due to excessive personal phone use means you have no money to pay loan payments

I am not going waste that many words.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom