How is your flock today?

Pics
I don't think that would be a good idea. Hey, I seen a road runner out in the front yard the other day.
I like having a double fence. Small light wire to keep small birds and rodents out of the chickens, and electric net around the yard to keep out large animals like coyotes. So far so good. That way I have the nest box hang outside the chicken coop and I don't have to change shoes to get the eggs. No bad animals in the nest box so far.:fl The only problem with the net is snow covering the low hot wire and shorting it. It has been keeping the Javalina out of the spilled duck food. Ducks are really messy eaters.

I like having a double fence. Small light wire to keep small birds and rodents out of the chickens, and electric net around the yard to keep out large animals like coyotes. So far so good. That way I have the nest box hang outside the chicken coop and I don't have to change shoes to get the eggs. No bad animals in the nest box so far.:fl The only problem with the net is snow covering the low hot wire and shorting it. It has been keeping the Javalina out of the spilled duck food. Ducks are really messy eaters.

Knowing my luck if I did that, there would be a snake in the nest box.

my flock is angry again

they really don't like the rain. I have to keep going out there and shushing them, they are standing on the porch screaming

ladies, its NOT my fault

Are you sure that since they made it all the way to the porch that the screaming isn't them trying to tell you that they deserve a treat? :gig

Back
Top Bottom