how long is the Cutler Supply Shipping time frame

Quote:
My DH says that Tina just doesn't like to be touched because Ike beat her all of those years. I am not prepared for chicken-spousal-abuse counseling, so we are just not touching.
She taught the cuckoo -roo a lesson yesterday too. Tina's mean.

Quote:
No, I'm not jumping on that bandwagon just yet. I'm on the mad hunt for some Show Potential eggs of Mille Fleur d'Uccle for my daughter first. Then I will be on a mad hunt for some Bantam Polish WC Chocolate and WC Khaki. Then I will play around with other breeds that I like. That list keeps growing and growing.

Any idea what that white strip that came with the 1610 turner is for that was laying loose in the box. It looks like the plastic binders for book reports. I haven't done anything with it and the turner seems to be working fine. Also, did all of your trays have washers and cotterpins? My middle tray didn't have either.

Quote:
Not a clue.... I've got one too. I even read the directions (and love that they begin with "when all else fails, read the directions"). Mine did not have all the cotter pins, and I believe only 3 washers, but think that's all you need.
I've ordered some April eggs - Wheaten Marans. They're currently my interest, but I'm sure it will move on to others as well.
I told my sons that they could do chickens for 4-H (they're 12 and 14), and I got the teenager-eye-roll reaction.
roll.png
I'm not sure when I became so uncool but when I figure it out, I'll write a book about it and bind the book with that white thing I got with the 1610!

Back
Top Bottom