How long you were engaged till you got married???

Our first date was Oct. 29th 2000. Engaged Christmas 2000. I almost died due to a ruptured appendix Dec. 31st 2000. Married March 17th 2001. Married 8 yrs and sadly will be divorced VERY soon. It was a great 8 yrs though. Wouldn't have missed it for the world.
smile.png

Last edited:
Marriage #1. Together for 2 months when we got engaged. Married after being engaged 3 months. Of course being 19 years old was part of the issue. That nightmare lasted 21 years before I finally woke up and realized that I needed to get away from that monster.
Marriage #2. Together for 9 months when we got engaged. No big rush this time. I had my pretty ring and I knew he was committed to me so we didn't get married for 3 more years. Been together for 10 years now. All is good.
big_smile.png

My DH and I were dating for quite some time before we got engaged then we were only engaged for a few months prior to getting married. I moved our wedding date up (supposed to be october) to July cause I was pregnant and didn't want to look fat in my dress (or at all)....lol.

Back
Top Bottom