How many chickens can you have?

what is a chook? I’m sorry about my ignorance 😅
A chicken XD Chick = young chicken, Chook = mature chicken. Lol theres acturelly heaps of ways to say 'chicken': Chicken, chick, chook, pullet, cockerel, hen, rooster, dumbest bird there is, foolish fowl. My personal favourite is the second last one XD (btw the last two are made up XD) I believe Chook is an Australian slang word (And in my case, it is fitting for me to use it)

A chicken XD Chick = young chicken, Chook = mature chicken. Lol theres acturelly heaps of ways to say 'chicken': Chicken, chick, chook, pullet, cockerel, hen, rooster, dumbest bird there is, foolish fowl. My personal favourite is the second last one XD (btw the last two are made up XD) I believe Chook is an Australian slang word (And in my case, it is fitting for me to use it)
Ohh XD I thought it was some bird I have never heard of 🤦🏼‍♀️ I love the last two 🤣🤣

Law just passed where I live. I'm so happy but you can only have 6 chickens cough cough 11. we need a permit fence and everything has to be clean. Any time an inspector can arrive at our home anytime he feels like it.

In Cam

Hiya!
In Campbell, CA, we're only allowed 6 hens - no roosters. I would love to have a rooster because they can be so funny!!! All my hens love to be cuddled, so I'm sure I could raise a tame, love-bug rooster. :) Even though I'm in the middle of Silicon Valley, a Cooper's hawk visits my yard almost daily but never seems to bother my chickens. My neighbors don't really hear my ladies.
I think one of my chicks will end up a rooster, brown leghorn - you can have him. 😉😜

My chickens are red blue laced Wyandottes and EE, my quail are coturnex, turkeys are blue slate and brown Heritage, for horses we have a Haflinger, a mule, two quarter horses, one quarter horse pony, one gypsy Vanner pony, one special breed, And a welsh pony, For our dogs we have aAussie mix a miniature Australian Shepherd two Yorkies and one jack
🤩 that’s Awesome 👏 What breed of chickens, Turkeys, Quails, Horses, Dogs, Goats and cows do you have???

Russell, both of the goats are Nigerian dwarfs, and the cows are jersey

Back
Top Bottom