How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

4/8, but one from my EE! it was her first egg!
D.gif

doing better 6/10
celebrate.gif

Both Ancona's are now laying, both EE's are laying and 2/3 of my BA's.... I think the other BA will join in within a week or so and the Molted Java hopefully will be right behind her...Both their combs are starting to redden up again...

I hold out no hope for the two sexlinks except for:

doing better 6/10 :celebrate Both Ancona's are now laying, both EE's are laying and 2/3 of my BA's.... I think the other BA will join in within a week or so and the Molted Java hopefully will be right behind her...Both their combs are starting to redden up again... I hold out no hope for the two sexlinks except for: .....
Ahhh hahaha! You tell them! When we were waiting on our sex links I would give them the pep talk every morning and my husband would give them the BBQ ultimatum every night for a couple weeks. Maybe you should print this pic and post it in the coop. Lol

Ahhh hahaha! You tell them! When we were waiting on our sex links I would give them the pep talk every morning and my husband would give them the BBQ ultimatum every night for a couple weeks. Maybe you should print this pic and post it in the coop. Lol

LOL, I should if I thought it would help!!!!!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom