How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

9/16

And a broody Cuckoo Marans. Should I give her some eggs to hatch? (Rooster is a Black Australorp).
We had a black Austrolorp who turned out to he a 'he'. He was a beautiful bird, but city regulations state that chickens are fine but no roosters. Kinda'njust as well - He was so protective of his hens that he would attack when someone came near. This included me, and I usually was the one to bring them food, treats, etc.

Hello

We've een getting one a day last 4 days, thought it was the Silkies because they're so small. Now I'm thinking the Barred Rocks because of the color.

What laid these eggs? All are about 20 weeks

1) Barred Rock
2) Buff Orpington
3) Buff Silkie
4) Silver Laced Wyandotte

The white is a large store bought.

Any idea?

We had a black Austrolorp who turned out to he a 'he'. He was a beautiful bird, but city regulations state that chickens are fine but no roosters. Kinda'njust as well - He was so protective of his hens that he would attack when someone came near. This included me, and I usually was the one to bring them food, treats, etc.

Oh, he's charged me a few times, but has learned to stop and think twice about attacking.
wink.png

He's very brave when there's a fence between us though!

I'm just wondering what interesting hybrids I'll get crossing a BA with CM, RIR, and BO.

Oh, he's charged me a few times, but has learned to stop and think twice about attacking.
wink.png

He's very brave when there's a fence between us though!

I'm just wondering what interesting hybrids I'll get crossing a BA with CM, RIR, and BO.

BA with CM
Sex links, pullets will be black cockerels barred

Back
Top Bottom