How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

Agreed! I think it's more of a chronic condition - something that can be managed, but not cured, best treated with maintenance drugs, er chicks...........
lau.gif

I started off a year ago with 16 ready to lay hens, built an 8 x 4 coop with 15 x 10 pen. When they started laying I thought hmmmm this is good so I ordered another 15 and built another 8 x 4 coop and 15 x 10 pen now they laying too and guess what ? I am building a 10 x 5 coop with 10 x 20 pen for the next 20 that will arrive middle of April......I keep telling my wife i'm not addicted.......oh and i'm building an incubator....hahaha good init
celebrate.gif
Hahahahaha.....we all understand.....
hugs.gif

Today I have gotten 8" of snow and 8 eggs out of 8 layers......and my original plan of four to six hens has slowly been increasing and this week reached a total of 19!! Three big chicks, two medium chicks, four 1 week old chicks, my rooster and 8 ladies laying. Ok I think I may have forgot to count the phoenix....she laid today too.

Today I have gotten 8" of snow and 8 eggs out of 8 layers......and my original plan of four to six hens has slowly been increasing and this week reached a total of 19!! Three big chicks, two medium chicks, four 1 week old chicks, my rooster and 8 ladies laying. Ok I think I may have forgot to count the phoenix....she laid today too.
Chicken math......it's complicated!
lau.gif

My "girls" are a year old ( just run of the mill chickens-smile) I have 10 of them and it doesn't seem to matter with the weather conditions, I get 9 eggs everyday! I sell the eggs and they pay for their own feed and bedding! I love them dearly!

Back
Top Bottom