How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

4 eggs from 4 pullets! The white one from Gloria the leghorn, brown from Jenny the shaver, pink from Muffy the EE, and green from Cleo the Araucana (probably EE though)
We're just coming into spring now so they have started laying over the last few weeks. I have 9 girls in total, only the pullets are laying so far.

7 chicken eggs today
pop.gif

5 from the control group
cool.png

2 eggs from the free range chickens
tongue.png

One of the lady's from the free range group was not moving very well this morning so I picked her up to inspect her feet and found one of them had a thorn so I will be giving her a few days to recover before putting her in with the control group for further inspection but of course one of the lady's from the control group will need to go back to the free range chickens for an even number in each ....

Temp a good 102 F degrees with light winds all day
droolin.gif

I have 6) 18 month old hens (6 diff breeds) first time owning chix. Used to get 4-5 daily but now only 1-3! Atleast 2 are molting and a new 3rd cattle dog is charging their pen so hopefully they will get back to normal soon or they will have to go to frezzer camp! Lol

10 eggs out of 11 gals this moring!! They started laying about 2 weeks ago and have been giving us 9 to 11 everyday. We are finally getting bigger eggs. No more pullet eggs, woo hoo!

7 chicken eggs today
pop.gif

5 from the control group
cool.png

2 eggs from the free range chickens
tongue.png

One of the lady's from the free range group was not moving very well this morning so I picked her up to inspect her feet and found one of them had a thorn so I will be giving her a few days to recover before putting her in with the control group for further inspection but of course one of the lady's from the control group will need to go back to the free range chickens for an even number in each ....

Temp a good 102 F degrees with light winds all day
droolin.gif
hugs.gif
Hope she feels better soon!

Back
Top Bottom