How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

15 eggs today.

I see your ladys are keeping them selves up
D.gif

I think it is time to take a couple of my pullets aside and check out their egg production and them list them on the Buy-Sell-Trade as the local people wish to pay 1959 prices haw funny when I came back from Germany in 1994 a healthy producing pullet was going for $ 25 US dollars and these people are acting like clowns with offers of $ 10 US dollars and yet I get people driving from L A and paying $ 30 dollars from craigslist and so happy to do it with a 3 to 4 hour drive on their side
wink.png

I see your ladys are keeping them selves up :cd

I think it is time to take a couple of my pullets aside and check out their egg production and them list them on the Buy-Sell-Trade as the local people wish to pay 1959 prices haw funny when I came back from Germany in 1994 a healthy producing pullet was going for $ 25 US dollars and these people are acting like clowns with offers of $ 10 US dollars and yet I get people driving from L A and paying $ 30 dollars from craigslist and so happy to do it with a 3 to 4 hour drive on their side ;)  

30$ a pullet? Holy cow! I mean I am in rural WI so lots of people have chickens but I wish I could get 30$ I'd be rich okay not rich but making a little and I sure as heck would be growing out a heck of a lot of pullets. What breeds are you getting that much for?

Back
Top Bottom