How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

Super proud of my girls.

I have 9 laying hens and this is how they've done the last two days. It's been cold but they've kept up. And miraculously, my Marans eggs have started to get darker and darker. I'm pretty excited.

9/9 + 2. I kept track all week, and definitly only 9 laying so far
January total=204 eggs- 17 dozen! So proud of my girls! 5 just began laying this month. I can only imagine how many will be next month! My neighbors will love the extra free eggs
1f600.png

Still have days getting longer she will... I am right now bakers dozen with 20 but the day isn't over

How many olive eggers do you have? When did they begin to lay? I would love to see egg pictures
1f600.png
My Olive began squatting and laying in nest box over 2 weeks ago. It only lasted about a week. Now she shows no interest in nest boxes at all & doesnt squat anymore. Ive been nest and yard sitting, she definitly is not laying anywhere!

14 Eggs, Two days in a row, I think 16 are back to laying a few still molting. Mint green eggs and an olive colors are certainly in style. Now If I can have my dark brown egg layers join the game ....will make the wife & kids happy.
1f914.png
1f633.png
1f60a.png

Back
Top Bottom