How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

sitting here with 2 both from the main coop change that one egg in the new coop so three total and still had one eaten in the nest :rant
:eek::he
I guess I'm lucky, never had one eaten in the nest. Even if one gets broken they don't seem to bother with it until I throw it out in the run. Need a "knocking on wood" emoji here!

-I have 38 hens and one is an egg eater but have not found out which, we are only getting 9 too 12 eggs a day now, yes some are molting, but I have three I know have not layed in 4 mths we have a white chick and she was given us a nice big white egg and then my blueie stopped laying too but then she did the same thing last year only lay 6 mth and then off six crazy, just cleaned out the coop it has been a while since I did it as I had knee replacement so that was a wait job, I have the floor all cleaned we just have to figure if we are going to leave them in there or move them back in the camper coop which is my perfile picture that has 3 peeps in it now and they are ready to be moved in with big ones I wait till they are about the same size.

Back
Top Bottom