How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

No roo here and individual girls either do or do not go broody. 3 (BA and the Favs) of the five 2012's have gone broody at least twice a year from the age of about 10 months. One (WR) of the 2015's has tried once each year but breaks easily. None of the other 2012's or 15's has ever gone broody. Will see about the 2017's, if they are going to do it I expect it to happen in the next month or two ( :fl they don't)

How many today? I don't know. When I checked there was one in an open box and 2 girls piled into the north end of the community box. No way to know what might be under them but there should be at least 1, from Veronica - she was in the box at 10 AM.

How exciting on the new eggs! And the torpedo is very cool!

I got 4/4 again today :weeand I forgot to mention one of my hens is laying double yokers - today is the 3rd day in a row :eek:I think her first (or possibly 2nd) egg was as well last week. i think it might be my Harco (Black sex link???) as I'm sure I read somewhere they are prone to double yokers.

26 yesterday and 30 Eggs Today. Rain yesterday, snow today, love our beautiful spring. NOT! And broke 6 eggs tipping the basket on the counter. Time to buy a bigger basket.
I’d cry if I lost 6 eggs!!! Bigger basket is right! Mine is so tiny... fits a dozen I think. Lol! I’ll get to your level one day I’m sure. Cuz you know... chicken math. Lol

6/17 today!!!! First time getting 6 in a day. Had 4 before 830am!! Torpedo layer laid a normal egg today. Im still impatiently waiting for the BCMs to join in. I did not get another shiny cream egg... maybe tomorrow. Here’s a pic of today’s harvest.

Attachments

• 2F1C6D09-36D4-4A8E-9AA5-78266CFBD2AB.jpeg
    2F1C6D09-36D4-4A8E-9AA5-78266CFBD2AB.jpeg
    446.1 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom