8 eggs

1/2 cup mayonnaise

1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard

1/4 cup chopped green onion

salt and pepper to taste

1/4 teaspoon paprika

1tblsp red pepper

Directions
Place egg in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.

Place the chopped eggs in a bowl, and stir in the mayonnaise, mustard and green onion. Season with salt, peppers and paprika.

Egg Salad

Ingredients

8 eggs

1/2 cup mayonnaise

1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard

1/4 cup chopped green onion

salt and pepper to taste

1/4 teaspoon paprika

1tblsp red pepper

Directions
Place egg in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel and chop.

Place the chopped eggs in a bowl, and stir in the mayonnaise, mustard and green onion. Season with salt, peppers and paprika.
Pretty much just like this recipe, but no peppers in mine. Simple and good.

None. :lau I can't wait to be able to post in this thread!

Soon I'm sure, they are about 20/21 weeks & squatting & checking out the nesting boxes so I feel like their freeloading days are numbered. :p :fl

What breeds do you have waiting is the hardest part

I have 4 red sex links. I'm about running out of eggs so hopefully soon!

I haven't had them for very long & it amuses me how much I enjoy them already. I love that they come running, make little noises & peck at my feet when I go in the run. Their curiosity of new things is funny, a pile of leaves, a new roost, etc. & I had NO idea chickens were so soft! LOL

Back
Top Bottom