How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

Quote:

Last summer I lost a T.V. and a Refrigerator because one of my boys turned off all the celling fans and the swamp cooler's as he was leaving the house and I just told him to turn off the porch lights nothing more and when we got home later that day we were out a lot but he did save me a couple of dollars in electricity .......

6 chicken egg's not bad ..
D.gif

It was 110 F degrees before 9 AM so I think the lady's did pretty good
droolin.gif

Last summer I lost a T.V. and a Refrigerator because one of my boys turned off all the celling fans and the swamp cooler's as he was leaving the house and I just told him to turn off the porch lights nothing more and when we got home later that day we were out a lot but he did save me a couple of dollars in electricity .......
Omg!!!!
Ps what's a swamp cooler?

One so far, Veera laid her tenth egg in a row. She is showing signs of going broody though, so it might soon stop (after just 3 weeks of laying). Viiru broke the record yesterday, producing our biggest egg yet, a whopping 36 grams, bringing yesterdays total to 2 eggs, and 26 for all time egg production with 824 grams of egg produced so far. Now we're down to about 1200€ per kilo of egg, or about 40€ per egg.

Back
Top Bottom