How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

7 Chicken egg's today
cool.png
I guess it was Sunday so they took it easy after 13 collected on Saturday ...
pop.gif

Temp 114 F degrees and temp was taken at 4 PM
droolin.gif

8 on Friday, 10 on Saturday & 8 on Sunday. Was gone all weekend. DD & DH were "chicken sitting".
Unfortunately they let the dog out when 2 cockerel & 1 pullet were in it's yard. The pup "played" with 2 of them on Saturday till they were dead and then Sunday the other cockerel let itself into the dog run while the dog was out there and it met with the same fate. Almost like it wanted to rejoin its missing friends.
Re worked the gate between the dog run & chicken run when I got home so that the chickens can no longer let themselves out there when they want to. The pup only goes after the younger birds. The older ones have figured out not to go out there if she is there.

8 Chicken egg's today
cool.png

Temp only 108 F degrees by 1:30 PM
droolin.gif

This nest I found between a shed and the garage but about 6' feet back from the edge of the building and there are more egg's under the shed then can be seen here in the photo so now I have to wait till the grand kids come over to get them out for me
barnie.gif

Funny just after getting rid of the predator's that have been plaguing the property and the girls go back to putting the egg's in hard to get to places
idunno.gif

gander007
old.gif

Back
Top Bottom