Monday

9 eggs

6 eggs from the control group
big_smile.png

3 eggs from the free range chickens
clap.gif

Temp 85F degrees and a soft wind all day
hu.gif

6/13 in Festers coop. 4 broody hens in there, 3 on eggs.3/4 from Stumpy's coop. No pullet or quail eggs. 3 out of the 9 Quail are female.

16 eggs today

I'm still very worried about my Mom, she isn't doing very well. She won't eat or drink very much at all, so I don't see how she is going to regain any strength of get healthy. My oldest brother is flying in from Arizona on Friday. My other brother will be coming up from Arkansas for Mother's day as well. It will be good to hear what they think.

16 eggs today

I'm still very worried about my Mom, she isn't doing very well. She won't eat or drink very much at all, so I don't see how she is going to regain any strength of get healthy. My oldest brother is flying in from Arizona on Friday. My other brother will be coming up from Arkansas for Mother's day as well. It will be good to hear what they think.
I am so sorry to hear that and my prayers go out to you

16 eggs today

Always good to have the Family around .

Tuesday

9 eggs

2 eggs from the control group
lol.png

7 eggs from the free range chickens
cool.png

Temp 81F degrees with a good breeze in the later part of the evening
droolin.gif

Always good to have the Family around .

Tuesday

9 eggs

2 eggs from the control group
lol.png

7 eggs from the free range chickens
cool.png

Temp 81F degrees with a good breeze in the later part of the evening
droolin.gif
Oddly enough that is the same temps as we have been getting here in Western Washington
with very nice little breezes dust bath time for all mine

Back
Top Bottom