How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

8 today. I collected a little early today , hopefully nobody else needs to lay one. I’m trying to keep this grumpy poof ball out of the coop.
69A00CD6-FC5F-4B7A-B399-142792735471.jpeg

2 for 4. GIven I got several days of 4 / 4 I can't complain, they need a bit of a rest. Tomorrow now there better be at least 3 in there or some butts gonna git poofted and snacks get locked up! I accidentally dropped an egg today but luckily it kind of bounced and didn't break. Reminded me how thick the shells are and that yep its worth the little extra spent to take care of them and make sure they are well fed and nourished. Its funny, I fed them and put gravel in the food too for calcium. They picked all the food out but left most the gravel. Later again in the day when I went out, of course I got the mooch train following me around as they wanted all their chicky snacks. So I pretended to throw food back into their food dish, but all I did was shake the gravel that was left around in it. They all come running and ate what's been in there all day, acting all happy like they got something. Too bad the cockatoo isn't that stupid, it'd be a lot easier dealing with him and food thrown around!

Aaron

Back
Top Bottom