How many hubbys or boyfriends...

Quote:
You fell for the old "wash an old red sweatshirt with a load of her underwear and get out of laundry for the rest of your life" play?

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
I know..i dont tell him enough how much i appreciate all he does..he even does ALL the shopping..everything for me. I'm a bad wife, i think..
sad.png

But we are happy and get along great...but i know that i do take advantage of him and he never, ever says a word.. *i hate admitting that.. i'm feeling like a bad person right now.. *
hide.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
So he fell for the old "wash an old red sweatshirt with his underwear" play too!

lau.gif

Im jealous! Anyone want to husband swap for a few weeks? Kinda like Wife Swap but with the husband instead of the wife! The inside of the house looks 10x better then it does outside! Husband isn't working right now so there is no excuses why he cannot help out.

Oh! I forgot to mention that he is always ready and willing when I need another coop built or something done with the animals. He's a keeper!
smile.png

Dishes????????????? Laundry?????????????

You CAN'T be serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HO! HO! HO!
gig.gif
Har de har har HAR HAR HAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOO - HOO! Thanks for the laugh! (Now I have a sidesticker!)
lau.gif
Hoo-Boy!

I wash, dry and fold and he puts away the clothes, he strips and makes the beds, I load the dishwasher and he unloads it. He also bathes and dresses our 4 year old, helps me build coops, feeds all MY chickens and generally anything else I ask him to do. I told him before we married that I was not his mama so if that's what he wanted, he better stay her house. I'm more of an outside girl, so I am usually the one mowing the yards, in the garden etc. HE is the one who started it all though, doing everything for me when we dated LOL!!!!!!! He's a great man.

I do the grocery shopping, cooking, AND the dish washing in my house.

I also bake all of the bread the family eats:

3783447104_414ac8f02c.jpg

She does most of the laundry though I will lend a hand when she's not able to get to it.

.....Alan.

I'm lucky - my hubby does laundry, cooks, cleans, does dishes, fixes up my bicycle, does backyard work, helped me build our quail hutch, etc.

On the flip side, I do all these things too - minus fixing up the bicycle and plus fixing up computers. We take turns with most things so it comes out pretty even in the end. I rarely, if ever, have to nag him. He has the best work ethic of anyone I know. Can you tell I adore him?
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom