How much would you pay for this coop? *PICS*

I bought all the lumber, plywood, metal roofing, screws, hinges, everything for mine for $275. It is 4x8' with 2' legs for a total of 6' height. That includes a roll of hardware cloth and 50' of chicken wire. Took me 2 solid, fast-paced days to build.

That price seems ridiculous, but a seller can charge whatever the market will allow!

Good luck
smile.png

In my area they would be selling that about $400, personally I wouldn't pay more then $100. It's totally small unless it is holding banties not worth it IMO

All the materials except for the chicken wire are salvaged. The hog wire and chain link fence was even salvaged. I did purchase some screws. All the nails I used were salvaged.

I have time and about $200.00 invested.

Joe

You did well my friend! I wish I had that much space to build something of that magnitude! But I doubt my parents would like something that big in our yard
lol.png

my coop cost $50 in materials and 1 day to build then paint the following day. this included hinges screws etc. i think i may come to the states and start a business making coops . by the sound of things i would have no trouble selling them.

I really like that coop, however it does look small for that price, though your right, to buy a premade coop is just as pricey. In the end, if you can afford that much, and you know you wont need to get a bigger one in the near future, it might be worth it to you. But i would pay about $250.00 for it.

Back
Top Bottom