Hubby lost his job................. keep us in your prayers

Oh, God Bless ya, Honey! Terrible news, but you are going to get through it.......I can relate--hubby took a big cut in hours, lost all his overtime that we were used to for (LIKE NINE YEARS!). So it was hard........things are back to normal though......

Here's hoping your hubby finds another job real quick!

Take care,
Sharon

hugs.gif
My husband's plant closed last year, so I understand what you are going through.
If you haven't checked out Sufficient Self, you might pop over and read some helpful tips.

So sorry. But..maybe this is an opportunity...
hmm.png
Have your hubby describe his perfect job, EXACTLY what he would want to do and how much he would want to make. Then WHEN does he want it to start. Then just sit back and will it to happen. Obviously of course he can't just sit there. If it is in a field that he wants to be in he has to look for the job and apply. Ask around. Look at the goal and figure out the action steps that need to be done to get there, do them and let the universe move to make it happen.

The devil is in the details, be specific............this works....and don't be shy to ask for what you really want. I did this with a car recently. We needed a new one and I knew exactly what we wanted, and how much we could pay (the dealership laughed at us) the features we wanted etc. I thought a V6 engine was being greedy so I didn't include that in my wish list although I really wanted that, and guess what, we got the perfect exact car at the right price ...............but no V6! In retrospect I should have made the price lower too, but again I thought I was being greedy..................

Thoughts sent! My hubby got terminated from his work quite suddenly and a week later, he got a job working thru temp services...temp to permanent if he passses 90 day probation.

If my husband can get a job soon, I sure hope yours will too!!!!!!!
hugs.gif

Just remember what my grandmother used to tell me...... God will never give me more than I can handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much!!

My thoughts are with you.... I know it will all work out for the best..... even if it isn't clear just what "best" is right now.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom