th.gif
ep.gif

AWESOME!!
The new forum looks awesome!!
I love the new site already!!!

Quote:
Well, of course!
wink.png

We're putting the final touches on the final list of permissions for each user group and will have them ready after conversion!
big_smile.png

They don't get a chat room, do they?!?!?!?

Quote:
Well, of course!
wink.png

We're putting the final touches on the final list of permissions for each user group and will have them ready after conversion!
big_smile.png

They don't get a chat room, do they?!?!?!?

I told my mom i waanted a gfm for christmas, but does she listen?
noooo she had to go and get me anything but!!!!
WHY????
barnie.gif

Quote:
It's going to go sort of the way the 24 hour auction thread goes. This so far was the one thing I don't like much, but I haven't had very many of my own auctions. I hope to soon, but I'm going to have to feel this one out before I do. I lose so many threads, because I hate going back through every post I've made to find things. My search abilities are lacking too.

Quote:
Oh... there sure will be!!!
big_smile.png

Unless you have already done so, it might be nice to explain to the Gold & Platinum what the advantages are. As more PM and Storage space were the main advantages or so I thought.
smile.png

This all sounds great! My friend, who I own chickens with, finally got her log-in and password set up for BYC. Since she doesn't like change, I am going to tell her to just keep on reading everyone's posts and wait until Wednesday to start posting for herself. That way, she only has to get used to one way of doing it.
My husband still can't get over 113,000+ people talking about chickens! He just sat there and shook his head. Seems to think we are a little crazy.

Quote:
Oh... there sure will be!!!
big_smile.png

Unless you have already done so, it might be nice to explain to the Gold & Platinum what the advantages are. As more PM and Storage space were the main advantages or so I thought.
smile.png

It will still have many advantages. There are a boatload of new features over there. Some the testers haven't even seen.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom