HUGE fight with neighbor mostly abt peaccocks; vent

Roasted peafowl is a delicacy.

As to the fence, time to call the local authorities.

As to their dogs...time to contact animal control and the humane society.

Have you thought about putting up hotwire to keep "deliverance" out? Maybe a shock will get through that pea sized brain.

When ignorant twits like to call a lady "Old" and assume we are PMSing or did not sleep well when we rip into their sorry butts for being stupid, it is their own weakness and low self-esteem spouting.

any animals on your property take em to the nerest animal shelter some have pens you can put animals in outside even at night.Or tie em up outside the animal shelter.

Very good point. There can't be any law that you can be breaking by taking animals off your own property to the humane society. Thats not abuse in any way and they were on YOUR property. And whats with this "peacocks have the right of way" crap. If i found any peafowl on my property they would be mine. And any animals I didnt want would be headed for the auction on thursday night. And if said neighbor came asking bout them, i would say, "Aint seen 'em. Maybe it would be easier for you to keep track of your animals if you kept them confined to your own property as you should instead of being a nusiance to the neighborhood".

Luckily, Round here we have a keep your animals on your own property law.

i would just say....
idunno.gif
...i thought that they were a wild flock....and they were on my property..so...

Where we live the police told us that there is a warn and shoot law. Basically if you warn people that they will be shot if they trespass, you can shoot 'em!
wink.png
I said does a sign count and he said Yep!

I'm thinking it wouldn't be prudent... But, I have a sign that says trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again.

IN all seriousness a good surveyor can re-post your property lines for you and clarify the who owns what issue. After that, trespass laws generally apply (To shoot or not to shoot is a local thing.) Personally I like the paintball idea!
gig.gif

I live in the land were you can shoot people if they are trespassing and you have warned them.

Catch the dogs (make sure they have collars and tags) and tie them to the front of the local shelter there is a hefty fine to get them out!

As for the peacocks they could just "disappear"

We did the dog thing with our neighboor and after the 5th time he finally staked her out.

I'm loving all these ideas! Thanks horsejody, I will puruse that site. The peacock right of way is under a lot of sites for crazy CA. laws, heres a sample from this site:http://www.la.cityzine.com/2008/01/28/the-crazy-laws-of-california/

The Crazy Laws of California
January 28th, 2008 Written by: admin· 4 Comments
Here are a list of crazy laws that apply to California.
A city ordinance states that a $500 fine will be given to anyone who detonates a nuclear device within city limits.
Alhambra: You cannot leave your car on the street overnight without the proper permit.
Animals are banned from mating publicly within 1,500 feet of a tavern, school, or place of worship.
A regulation in San Francisco makes it unlawful to use used underwear to wipe off cars in a car wash.
Arcadia: Peacocks have the right of way to cross any street, including driveways.

I only cut and paste down to Arcadia, but its a hoot to read the crazy laws.
My daughter is checking into renting a trap from the humane soc in her town, and some birds will be taking a ride, where, is just not yet known!
Everybody, I just want to thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom