Never seen it.
I did finish 'our show' though.
I started a series called Zoo...it's creepy.
The animals all turn against humans and they all kill.
I don't think I can keep watching it. Makes me have bad dreams.
this series was actually based on the james patterson novel. the book was great but the series strayed way too far from the story. (like most do) 😭

We got married in our home, my cousin said it was the best wedding she had ever been to. Been over 18 years now.
Mr Muddy and I have our 26th anniversary tomorrow!! we were married in a local B&B wedding chapel close to where we live now. the only people in attendance were our witnesses (a co-worker of mr muddy and her DH)

DH & I are at 22yrs. We married each other 3x. First time was at the JOP in a pair of shorts & tenni's. The second time was in my parents backyard, with the party & the big dress exactly a year & a day from the first one (stupid leap year messed us up.) The third time was 11yrs & 2days later in jeans, in the middle of the night, in vegas, with Elvis. I'd love to get married on the beach, but after living with me 22-1/2yrs I'm pretty sure he wont ask me again. We could celebrate for 3 days straight, but we don't. We just buy each other a card & maybe grab some take out.
I ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️this story!!! and I had forgotten for a minute that we got married the same year!!!

Back
Top Bottom