husband has been kidknapped by aliens & replaced with a look-a-like

horsejody

Squeaky Wheel
11 Years
Feb 11, 2008
Waterloo, Nebraska
It's official. The man in my house that looks like my husband is an alien clone. It can't be the same man. It can't be the one that complains we have too many animals. Yesterday, we had to go pick up hay. He said to me, "Let's leave early. We can stop at Bomgaars and Tractor Supply to see if they have chicks."
ep.gif

We have had chicks before that were hatched by a hen and brooded in the house, but he has never bonded like this. Oh, by the way, I took him up on the offer at bought 3 leghorn pullets and 1 brown pullet at Bomgaars.

If mine ever did anything like that you all will be reading my obituary because I died of shock!!!!!
th.gif

Although yesterday he did (with some persuation) dig post holes for me where I'm enlarging the run so I didn't have to do them all by hand. He noticed the silkies I hatched out last November and asked what the he** are those!?

Right now I have 5 silkies in the bator along with some Jersey Giants. Most of the chickies are going to 4H kids. He keeps hinting that we should probably keep some silkies. We have 5 chicks in a brooder right now. One is marked with pink nail polish. We have to keep that one. I think it's his favorite!!

I dunno, but if I give you my address, can you have them come take my husband? They don't have to bring him back, either!
lol.png

Me and hubbie were at TSC the other day with the kids to buy t posts, how boring, I took the kids in to look at the bunnies and chicks and ducks. I finally drug the kids away from them and went outside to find hubbie and I told him they had chicks, he said "how much are they". Kind of got my hopes up for a minute. I'm going to let one of my BO raise some when it gets warmer.

I think the same alien ship was here...not too long ago. My DH always has referred to the chickens..and " your chickens" Well, a few weeks ago, I was explaining to hi why he could not take eggs to work, and sell them for A DOLLAR...because I have 3 broodies right now. I told him I might set about a dozen BO eggs, to get a few more layers. He said...and I quote, " What if you get 12 Roosters? You better set a few dozen"
FIRST of ALL.....
smack.gif
at the idea of hatching 12 roosters!! LOL But, as soon as he said...set 2 dozen... I DID!!! HA HA! Too late now sucker!! They are in the bator!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom