husband was suppose to be out of town and i ordered eggs

cackle

Songster
11 Years
Jul 8, 2008
North Carolina
And I have not told him. I planned to have them in the incubator and going when he got back. He works from home and gets the mail.. I really don't think he is going to be happy.

Oh well on the bright side i can just say someone from BYC gifted me with them. Just kidding I will do the old beg for forgiveness.

Susan

Last edited:
Uh oh!
barnie.gif
You better get him some good dinner tonight!! Try the sucking up part then the begging for forgiveness!!!
thumbsup.gif

Been there! DH was very nice to me about it though. I was dreding telling him. well my mom told him for me. So then I was interogated and then DH asked "Do I need to build another coop?" I said of course, You never know, I might order more eggs when these are done. Give him a chance maybe he'll be ok.
celebrate.gif

I feel for ya, my DH doesn't know I have a used incubator coming. Wouldn't be an issue but I just got a brand new one a couple weeks ago. This will be my second bator.
hide.gif

HA! I didn't tell my DH about batch of silkie eggs i ordered. He just came home and the incubator was set up and eggs were setting out (coming up to room temp). He came home, eye balled the situation and said...breakfast for dinner?

I laughed and dared him to eat my new eggs!

I think after he sees the cutie wootie babies, he won't mind. And it's better than wanting $1000 dresses!

Mine got tired of dealing with me about the eggs. He knows I work hard and I could either be buying a new coach bag or something else expensive at the mall, but I buy lil chicken eggs so now he just says what's hatching this week.

Any suggestions on how to sneak in a new Sportsman Incubator? It IS way bigger than my current Genesis. HUM? I am drooling over it though, think how many eggs with legs it would produce! And Princess is so right, we could be wanting expensive dresses OR SHOES! Mine would say, yeah, but shoes don't EAT!

Back
Top Bottom