Hy-Line W-98

tucky

Hatching
11 Years
Apr 1, 2008
Looking for a hatchery that sells them. There are several hatcheries that sell W-36, but I can't find any that sell the 98.

A layer. Its been years, but I've had the W-98 before. They lay a little larger egg than the more popular W-36, and interior quality is the best I have ever seen, regardless of breed.

I'm not sure which one McMurray is selling, but I'm pretty certain their Pearl White Leghorns are Hyline birds.

Have your contacted Hyline to see if they're still producing the W-98? If they are they may be able to tell you if there are any mail order hatcheries that are buying them.

http://www.morrishatchery.com/hyline.html

Google is your friend.
wink.png

I didn't think Morris would supply small numbers of birds. I'll give them a call to find out. Thanks.
A.T.,
I won't order from McMurray, anymore. . . but pretty sure they are selling the W-36. I raised a flock of R.I. Red, B. Australorp, and W. Rock pullets from there, only to have 60% or better blood and meat spots throughout the laying cycle.

Good luck in getting hyline to respond to your email.
I done one to them about 1 1/2 years ago andthey never responded. I was looking for some of their Silver Browns.

Back
Top Bottom